wahran algeria (sans inscription vous pouvez creer des sujets et repondre)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

welcome to wahran (pas besoin de vous inscrire pour participer)

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Ronaldinho a dementi la rumeur du journal marocain

AuteurMessage
SONNY
Notre Cousin(e)
Notre Cousin(e)
SONNY

Masculin

Ronaldinho a dementi la rumeur du journal marocain Empty
MessageSujet: Ronaldinho a dementi la rumeur du journal marocain   Ronaldinho a dementi la rumeur du journal marocain EmptyMar 29 Aoû 2006 - 21:29

Ronaldinho and FC Barcelona have denied via www.fcbarcelona.com the rumours in a Moroccan newspaper that claim the Brazilian international made tactless comments regarding the conflict in the south of Lebanon.

"It is absolutely false and cruel to claim that I said I don't care about children being killed. I have always been a supporter of children's rights and anybody who knows me knows that I consider these declarations being passed off as mine as being barbaric". The player fervently insists that he has not made any kind of announcement about his opinions of the conflict.

Ronaldinho already denied making these comments last week in his personal website www.ronaldinhogaucho.com. Here he says that "no social organisation has contacted me in relation to this conflict and that is why I have not made the commitment to participate in any kind of event. My desire is for all this to be resolved as soon as possible and for our dream of peace to become a reality." Ronaldinho insists, as he states in this clarification, that "I hope to be able to continue contributing to improving the world we live in and adding my grain of sand by using sport to help educate our young people".
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ronaldinho a dementi la rumeur du journal marocain
Page 1 sur 1